African black soap is known for its skin nourishing benefits. Full of antioxidants, this soap contains honey, shea butter, camwood, palm bunch and cocoa pod ash palmkernel oil and aloe vera.
We are shameless in expressing our love for multipurpose products and African black soap is certainly a versatile powerhouse product. Keep reading to find out why it’s awesome:
- Antioxidants – palmkernel oil and have properties that protect the skin from free radicals that speed up aging and wrinkles
- Improve Skin Tone – the palm and cocoa pod ash contains properties that firm skin and the honey and shea butter help fade discoloration
- Exfoliant – the ash and camwood provides gentle exfoliation which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, blemishes and help reduce the occurrence of razor bumps
- Skin Conditioner – the combination of honey (humectant), aloe vera (moisturizer) and shea butter provide a conditioning boost that keeps skin supple and looking refreshed
- No-Strip Deep Cleanser – use to deep cleanse your hair and scalp without stripping. The natural fatty oils condition and soften the hair, and the antifungal and antibacterial properties that make it great for skin are excellent for the hair and scalp
Are you a fan of black soap? How do you incorporate it into your regimen?