Who doesn't want kissable lips??? When it comes to multipurpose…
We’re approaching that time of year when our coconut oil is slowly returning to its solid state, so if you’ve only been using this AH-MAZING product in your kitchen you don’t know the half, keep reading to find out which beauty products you can stop buying today and replace with coconut oil:
- Makeup remover – we find that applying to a cotton pad works best because it’s able to fit easily into the corners around the eyes and nose. Coconut oil is one of the penetrating oils so it doesn’t just sit on top of your skin, you literally get a get a conditioning/moisturizing session every time you use it! Don;t be surprised if your lashes start to appear fuller/thicker and lash loss is reduced.
- Body moisturizer – apply coconut oil to your damp skin after a bath or shower and don’t worry about dryness until the next bath or shower.
- Lip moisturizer – if the glosses, lipsticks and balms you have aren’t doing enough to combat dry, flaky lips apply coconut oil after you exfoliate and whenever you want to boost your KI – Kissability Index.
- Shaving cream – yep, even shaving cream. Coconut oil is water resistant, so you won’t have to worry about drippage during your shaving session. And the moisturizing properties are a convenient benefit for your skin that may be a bit irritated after shaving.
- Hair conditioner – How many times have we written about the prepoo? Saturating your hair with coconut oil prior to shampooing is like a spa treatment for your tresses. You’re adding an extra layer of protection and nourishing your hair before the cleansing agents in your shampoo potentially strip it of its natural oils.
Coconut oil is a roundaway beauty and wellness product that you should consider adding to your all-around taking-care-of-yourself regimen.
Do you have another beauty product that you’ve replaced with coconut oil? Do tell!