How is #BYOB different from beauty? The folks at the…
“To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
The longest relationship you’ll ever have is with yourself, and we want to help you love that person a little more every day. More than simply loving the reflection you see in the mirror, we want you to know beyond a doubt’s shadow that were fearfully and wonderfully made. Simply put, you’re the bomb.
In case you still don’t believe us, here’s our five secrets to feel more beautiful RIGHT NOW:
- Don’t act your age. The late R&B princess Aaliyah told us, ‘Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number’, so don’t feel that you have to behave a certain way simply because you’ve reached a certain age! You’re as beautiful as you feel.
- Create your personal beauty bubble. Eliminate the things (and even the people) that make you feel anything less than beautiful. Foster an environment of inspiring beauty within yourself and those around you. Beauty is as beauty does, ya know…
- Go to bed…with your significant other. Okay, does this one really require an explanation??
- Be flawesome. Even your flaws are awesome!!!!!!
- See yourself the way others see you. Song of Solomon 4:7 reads, “You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you” (NIV). Now we know that there is no flawless person, but King Solomon was SO in love with his bride that he did’t even see her flaws. How AMAZING would it be to behold your beauty in the same way that the people that love you most behold it?
Now that you’re feeling SO beautiful that you simply can’t stand it, pass this post on to somebody that needs it! If you want to take it a step further, check out the BYOB Collection and purchase their (or your) favorite top!
Here’s to a more beautiful you,