Lemons are a treasure trove of healthy goodness, they are packed with vitamin C, B-complex vitamins, potassium, iron, calcium and magnesium. Incorporating lemon water into your daily hydration routine can boost your immune system, prevent kidney stones, promote healthy digestion and reduce inflammation in your body.
We’re sure there are hundreds of other ways that lemon can help you live healthier, we’ve chosen a few to share below:
In the Kitchen
– Clean your cutting board.
– Clean your fridge and microwave
– Freshen your garbage disposal
– Clean your fresh fruits and vegetables
On Your Skin
– Fight acne and oily skin
– Heal blemishes
– Tighten pores
– Make a paste with baking soda for soothing exfoliating treatment
In Your Hair
– Massage on scalp to fight dandruff
– Add natural highlights
In Your Home
– Clean and deodorize a humidifier by mixing
– Boost cleaning effects of laundry detergent
If you have any uses for lemons that we haven’t mentioned, do tell! Share the ways that you use this produce powerhouse in your daily life, and don’t forget to like us on Facebook!
Be Exclusively Inclusive!!!