Hibiscus refers to a family of flowers known as Chinese…
Are you a fierce, fabulous naturalista in search of a hairstylist to match? Located in Sierra Vista is a hidden gem in Tiffany, AKA “Hair magnate”. Twists, curls, weaves and wigs (she does custom units….), this lady can transform any head of hair.
Read on to learn more about this texture tamer and how you can schedule an appointment:
1. Are you natural? If so, how long has it been? Did you do a big chop or transition?
Well I’m kind of in between relaxed and natural I don’t plan to do the big chop/ go completely natural or anything like that.. I’m pretty much an all around girl when it comes to my hair. Honestly, what I do to my hair depends on how I feel at that moment lol
2. How long have you been a hair stylist?
Over 10 years
3. What percentage of your clients have textured hair?
About 80% of my clients are natural.
4. Do you have a specialty? What is it?
I specialize in Hair care, Healthy Weaving and Hair Replacement
5. What’s your hair philosophy?
Be good to your hair and your hair will be good to you. Consistency is key!
6. What are your favorite products to use on client’s hair?
Wooow I have a looong list of products I absolutely love to use but to keep it short. For natural hair I like Jane Carter Solutions/Design Essentials Natural line and for relaxed and other textures Nairobi and Design Essentials
7. What advice would you give to someone looking for a stylist to care for their natural hair?
Do your Research, Read Reviews, Word of mouth and schedule a CONSULTATION!.
-You’ll get a chance to meet your stylist face to face.(You should want to meet the person who could possibly be caring for your hair)
-You’ll have the chance to ask all of your questions and obtain answers on the spot
– You’ll get a chance to check out the atmosphere.
Also don’t just limit yourself to one salon. Check around until you find a stylist/salon you are completely comfortable with.
8. How can our readers contact you for services?
At the salon 520 458 1558, on IG@HairMagnate and on FB www.facebook.com/TheHairMagnate