Unless you've been under a rock somewhere you know that…
If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands….
Eckhart Tolle says, “The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves, and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life.”
Here’s how to find and keep your happiness:
- Don’t be Selfish – share the love! When you do for others you bless yourself. Click To Tweet
- Be Good to Yourself – you can’t pour into anyone else until you fill your own cup. Treat yourself with the utmost respect.
- Be Productive – enjoy doing something you love; if you don’t know what that is, take some time to do some soul-searching and figure it out….we guarantee that you’ll find it.
- Stay Focused – Follow One Course Until Successful. Take time to celebrate every achievement, even the small victories, they will keep you going.
- Master your Domain – piggybacking off #4, pursue excellence in whatever you do, and enjoy your journey to becoming the master of your domain.
- Own your Power – we’ve heard the saying” don’t put the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket.” You don’t have to wait to be “given permission” to change your circumstances and be happy; you have the power to change your life, OWN IT.
- Sanitize Your Circle – take stock of who’s in your circle — do you have a Needy Nancy or a Debbie Downer? Are you the person everybody calls when they need something? The time will come when you’ll need somebody to help you get through something, surround yourself with people that hold you up and lift you higher.
Hopefully these tips have inspired you to find and keep your happiness; for happy people are the awesome-est. If you have your own Be Happy tips, share them!