Southern Arizona, our time is NOW. Never resting on our…
A healthy lifestyle and great skin-care habits produce glowing, youthful-looking skin. We’ve all heard the phrase, “You are what you eat”, right?
Have you been wondering how you can have beautiful skin without makeup? Keep reading….
* Maintain a balanced diet. Consuming too much refined food, such as sugar, can drain the body of essential vitamins and minerals. This, in turn, encourages wrinkles and premature aging. Eat foods that are rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, such as fruits, vegetables and fish. Also, drink at least eight glasses of water a day.Eat foods that are rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids for beautiful, glowing skin. Click To Tweet
* Exercise. Working out brings more oxygen to your skin cells, leaving you with skin that’s nourished and more firm. Exercise also helps reduce stress, which has been shown to aggravate skin conditions, such as acne and hives.
* Exfoliate. sloughing off dead skin cells reveals fresher, younger skin, allowing your serums and moisturizers to penetrate your skin effectively.
* Get some sleep. Okay, fine…if you don’t always get your 8 hours of shut eye every night, at least look like you did by reducing puffiness and swelling with cold therapy (see this post).
* Protect your skin from harsh rays. Exposure to the sun can cause premature aging and skin discoloration, increasing your risk of skin cancer. Apply sunscreen daily and wear a brimmed hat whenever possible.
What are your tried and true #naturalbeauty tips?
To your Beauty,